TMD Vibration Researcher
Wai Tat Innovation Limited
工作地點 : Shatin Industrial Centre, 5-7 Yuen Shun Circuit, Shatin
Wai Tat Innovation limited (WTI) has developed a Tuned Mass Damper (TMD) to reduce rail vibration and noise radiation. In previous tests, the TMD provides strong damping inertia a few times better than other rail dampers in the world and it can slow down rail corrugation. Such a powerful damping performance has not been published. We are now looking for a researcher to carry out more laboratory tests and site trials to demonstrate its capacity, and publish papers to promote free trials.
• To optimize TMD vibration absorption via laboratory tests with a 6m long rail and site trials with operation trains
• To analyse the vibration data, TMD performance and mounting stability, and develop theory
• To publish papers in international conferences and prepare technical content in social media to promote free trials for local and international railway companies.
• To apply patent funding and associated government research funding.
• To conduct literature survey to quantify the rail damper future requirements in terms of technical achievement and quantity.
• To employ an assistant for market research and social media management such as facebook, linkedin, Instagram and youtube, and arrange free trials of rail damper
• PhD degree in Physics or Mechanical Engineering (MPhil degree with vibration damping research experience may also be considered).
• Strong analytical skills and excellent academic in mathematics, physics and dynamics.
• Knowledge in viscoelastic and hysteresis damping process is preferable;
• Ambitious, like innovation (changes), like challenges, strong logical thinking
• Occasional overnight work and site work for damper tests are required.
• Vast learning and personal development to attend local and overseas conferences
• Medical Insurance after 3-month probation.
• Overnight and holiday work compensation;
• A friendly and supportive environment;
所需學歷 : Bachelor, Higher Diploma / Associate Degree
聯絡電郵 : email@example.com
聯絡電話 : 31881170