1. Handle appointment bookings and general enquiries from customer via hotline and counter in a professional manner
2. Prepare training materials and provide staff with training on work knowledge and communication skills
3. Monitor and review the performance of the team to meet company’s goal
4. Perform ad hoc project as required
1. Diploma or Degree holder
2. At least 4-5 years experiences in customer service, preferably in call centre
3. Good people management and leadership skills
4. Good interpersonal skills to work with internal parties
5. Excellent telephone manner and customer-oriented
6. Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
7. Good PC skills e.g. MS Excel and Word
We offer an attractive remuneration package and on-the-job training to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and EXPECTED SALARY to the HR Department by clicking APPLY NOW.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.