Mechanical Technician 機械維修人員
Standard Waterproofing Solution Limited
工作地點 : 荔枝角
We are seeking a highly-skilled mechanical technician to assist our project waterproofing construction team. You will be updating service and repair records, maintaining our construction machinery (small middle size), and running performance tests on machinery and equipment both indoor and out door to ensure optimal performance.To ensure success as a mechanical technician, you should exhibit solid knowledge of mechanical performance standards and experience in a similar field of specialization.
• Assisting the mechanical engineer and Project manager with mechanical project application and maintenance tasks.
• Installing and performing checking tests on mechanical systems.
• Design and follow the maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
• Trouble fixing these mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
• Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
• Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
• Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
• Out Door and indoor training to these- site workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
• Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
A minimum of two years experience as a mechanical technician in a industry.
Experience and knowledge of mechanical engineering installations, maintenance, and repairs.
Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
Excellent communication (English and Chinese) and collaboration skills.
Great organizational and time management abilities.
Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
薪金 : 800-1000/per day
所需學歷 : Secondary
聯絡電郵 : firstname.lastname@example.org