Tutor for Cambridge English Classes
GPEX Central HK Limited
工作地點 : Centre / Schools in Lai Chi Kok, Tuen Mun, Sheung Shui or Online
We are now recruiting tutors of Cambridge English courses at our centre or some local primary schools. Successful applicants will be provided with FREE Cambridge Teaching Qualification.
• $150 to 180 per hour with performance bonus of up to $50 per lesson
• TKT: Young Learners, which will be offered free once employed, is a globally recognized teaching certificate in over 60 countries.
• Lesson observations by experienced teachers which provide useful and constructive feedback on your teaching.
• Regular training workshops on ELT or teaching young learners.
• Discount on Cambridge English exams / teaching qualifications / teaching materials
• Undergraduates/PgDE major in English Education or English or Early Childhood Education or relevant disciplines (e.g. literatur
• IELTS 7 or HKDSE English Level 5 or above; or equivalent
• Passionate in teaching and working with children aged 4 or above
• Able to teach at weekends (most preferable) and sometimes on weekdays morning or evening
• Familiar with Zoom
• Willing to develop yourself professionally as a Young Learners English tutor
GPEX is an award-winning English Language educational service provider in Malaysia and Hong Kong. We are a Cambridge Assessment English Authorised Exam Centre that provides Cambridge English and Teaching Qualifications. We currently work with numerous educational institutions, such as kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and language centres. Numerous Independent Private Chinese High Schools in Malaysia collaborate with GPEX for our superior support and educational services. In 2019, we started offering Cambridge English preparation courses to local students in Hong Kong. We are known as a total educational solution provider.
薪金 : $150-180 per hour
所需學歷 : Undergraduate students
聯絡電郵 : To apply please send your • cover letter • CV • requested salary per hour to firstname.lastname@example.org