1. Effectively manage calls for appointment booking and general enquiries with professionalism and courtesy
2. Assist clients and patients with scheduling, canceling and rescheduling appointments
3. Perform outbound calls for follow-up service, e.g. booking reminders
4. Ensure accurate data entry in the electronic health record and maintains patient privacy and security
5. Perform ad hoc duties as required
1. HKCEE/HKDSE or above
2. At least 2-3 years of related working experience, preferably in call centre of medical services
3. Excellent telephone manner with good listening and verbal skill
4. Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
5. Good PC skills e.g. MS Excel and Word
We offer an attractive remuneration package and on-the-job training to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and EXPECTED SALARY to the HR Department by clicking APPLY NOW.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.