Research Engineer (Railway Team)
Wilson Acoustics Limited
工作地點 : Shatin, N.T.
We are a Hong Kong based acoustic consulting company with R&D on vibration research. We are looking for researcher to conduct research and development the modular ventilation-duct damper and introduce the new product to the market.
• Working closely with the R&D team to solve vibration damping problems
• Developing ventilation duct tuned mass damper to benefit the company and the market
• Conduct noise and vibration measurement and testing.
• Research and develop the ventilation-duct tuned mass damper
• At least one-year experience on damper development or damper project is preferred
• Enthusiasm for developing profession in acoustics
• Degree holder or above in Engineering, Science, or relative discipline with below knowledge:
- Wave transmission in structures
- Vibration dynamics knowledge
- Vibration damping, Isolation, and energy dissipation
- Tuned Mass Damping Principle
- Knowledge selection of material such as metal, rubber, and other resilient materials
• Innovative, self-motivated, and outgoing
• Fast learner with good presentation and math skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Good in both spoken and written Chinese and English. Fair spoken Putonghua
• Good at Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Familiar with Solidworks and conduct Solidwork Stress FEA analysis
• Occasional overnight work may be required
• Vast learning and personal development opportunities;
• Salary review after 3 month probation and every 6 months afterwards;
• Overnight and holiday work compensation;
• Medical Insurance after 3 month probation.
• 2 paid days of volunteering for charity
• Be working toward membership with HKIOA
• A friendly and supportive environment
薪金 : 18000 - 21000
所需學歷 : Bachelor, Higher Diploma / Associate Degree
聯絡電郵 : email@example.com